where parents of kids with special needs connect
The Hopeful Parents Community is a network for parents of special needs children. By creating a login and password for this site, you are agreeing to abide by this Code of Conduct.
Note: Hopeful Parents does not provide professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any kind -- medical, legal, professional, personal. The opinions you read on this site are those of members of the community, and not necessarily of Hopeful Parents. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained within this site, including but not limited to posts about conditions, diagnoses, medication, treatments and therapies.
We have one rule, and that is that we decline to publish unacceptable content as determined by the guidelines below and the judgment of the community's moderators and owner.
Everything published at the Hopeful Parents Community is content: your posts, comments, forum messages, widgets, audio, video, text, image, everything. We define unacceptable content as anything included or linked that is:
* Being used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person or persons,
* Libelous, defamatory, knowingly false, misrepresents another person, illegal, vulgar or pornographic, or links to such material,
* Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party,
* Violates any obligation of confidentiality
* Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party,
* Contains editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party (either cash or goods in barter), and/or contains paid advertising links (including pay-per-click and affiliate links), and/or SPAM (material, links, advertising and other content that are unrelated to the subject of the site).
The moderators of this community define and determine what is "unacceptable content" on a case-by-case basis, and our definitions are not limited to this list. We reserve the right to remove links to any content and links to any content at any time.
Please recognize that we may remove, add, or modify any of these standards at any time. The guidelines, once posted, go into effect immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check these guidelines for modifications.
We invite you to contact us at HopefulParents.org whenever you see content that violates these guidelines. Please be as detailed as possible, and include a URL if possible.
We hope you enjoy the Hopeful Parents community! Thank you for working to create a supportive environment for us all.